IF YOU CARE ABOUT U-KISS FANSITES AND THE PICTURES THEY PROVIDE TO FANS, THEN LISTEN UP. THIS POST IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Shinsoohyun.net has now denied access to pictures.The pictures that she kindly allowed to be taken out with credits were edited by fans. She has never given permission to edit her pictures.
[EDIT: Jan 10 2012] Shinsoohyun.net now allows sharing of photos but editing is still NOT allowed.
This is the second fansite for a member that has been closed or put on hold because people were not following the rules. Love Like This (Kiseop.com) was a site for Kiseop that closed in November. These sites take the time to post their pictures. All they wish is for you to follow the rules. They are entitled to set their own rules, and we, being dependent on them, are obliged to follow those rules.
If people continue to disrespect their rules, they will stop sharing their pictures with international fans. If you still want to see these pictures, then just follow the rules.
Do not break these rules:
- Rules regarding Kevin fansites
- Kuro who previously ran kyungjaeya.com does not allow editing from her naver blog. She has stated that if pictures are edited she will stop posting them.
- Gifs cannot be made from fancams from Hoonstar.com, Shinsoohyun.net, Kevriel.net or Greatfortuity.net.
- Rules regarding Jaeseop’s fansite
- enjoy_sho@daum’s pictures are not allowed to be edited. They are allowed to be taken out with credits.
- (For other sites) If you aren’t sure if you can take out or edit, don’t take a chance. Make sure you know where you got your picture from when you are editing something, better safe than sorry.
For those who aren’t familiar with rules by Korean fansites, here’s some basics:
불펌하지마세요 = Do not take out without crediting.
출처밝히고가세요 (or anything with 출처) = CREDIT. Credit the fansite. List it somewhere in your post. Put their fansite as a source. Do something - CREDIT THEM.
2차가공금지 = Do not edit.
Anything with 금지 = no.
이동은 자유 = Take out freely to anywhere.
재업로딩 금지 = Reuploading is prohibited.
여기에서만 보세요 (or anything similar to this) = Just look at it here. (Don’t take it out of the site)
Credits :heodang@tumblr for the Korean rules. Here is the original post.